sábado, 7 de marzo de 2015

Latido 20 - More than words

I give you my word
I offer you my hearth
I promise you a world
where you can find me in your mind

Don't let me go
maybe I could fly with other wings
but I refuse them
I close other doors
because you are my way

Let me in
I promise you..
you'll never cry again
and I'll make you smile everyday

why wait to love?
if you have a complete hearth in your hand
It all depends of you

If you take me
we'll never be the same
I swear a thousand roses will born at your feet

Let me be a man for you
Let me give my soul to you
I bet everything you'll feel will be new

I've been waiting for a girl
just like the one that lives in you
Do you dare to walk with me?

All of these are more than words
I really like you
And I really miss you
every time you go
Don't make me feel without you
Don't ask if I like you
Because I love the way you are

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario